Lastec mowers are designed and built with a special purpose in mind – deliver everything you need in a
high-definition, articulating mower at a lower cost of ownership than is available anywhere in the industry.
This formula for success is made up of several important factors that not only allow you to tackle turf
confidently, but to also conquer daily operating costs and total capital outlay.
The Bottom Line
Lastec Mowers –
The most accurate,
on Total Cost of
So, treat yourself –
Kick Some Grass!
- Small 21” or 25” decks to minimize scalping or troughing
- Articulating decks to hug the rolling terrain
- Zero-turn maneuverability reduces backtracking, string trimming, and hand mowing.
- Wide-area mowers – more grass cut with each pass
- Patented belt-driven decks enable high power conversion ratio from engine to blade
- Lighter weight machines requiring less power for the same cut
Lower Operating Costs
Less Capital Expenditures Over Time
- Use less fuel - Lastec mowers burn 30-50% less fuel than comparable hydraulically
powered rotary mowers
- Take Less Time - More productive mowers mean fewer man hours to cut the same grass
- Less Maintenance - Simpler belt-driven decks are significantly easier to maintain than more
complicated hydraulic driven decks
- More productive mowers => fewer operating hours per season => longer life machines.
- Belt-driven, lighter weight machines means lower cost machines
- Longer life plus lower unit cost means signifi cant capital savings over your planning horizon